Business Proposition 1:
You can source items like mugs, t-shirts, glassware (locally, regionally, or nationally,) that you can customize with your “brand,” put them on your website, tell your customers about your site, and they will buy. It would amaze you what people will buy online!
Business Proposition 2:
Is there a niche cause, or hobby or sport, etc., that you are passionate about? Be it dogs, or baseball, or crafts, or stamp collecting, or astronomy… etc., you can buy items (wholesale) to sell to specialized markets at retail.
Here are two excellent resources (links):
How We Do Business:
“Our clients don’t care how much we know until they know how much we care!”
- Years of experience creating websites.
- We understand business AND tech
- We are honest and we will not lie to you.
- No advanced payment required.
- We charge a fair price for quality service.
- We say “Proudly made in the USA!”
- We don’t have clients… we have friends.
We looked at all the Ecom platforms and found Shopify and WooCommerce to be the best.
- Shopify has many payment gateways.
- WooCommerce is pre-configured for PayPal.
- Both have tax and currency support.
- WooCommerce is free.
- Shopify scales well for large stores.
- WooCommerce has many free templates.
- Both are very secure and very easy to use